Care Code® addresses the evolving physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all staff. The Care Code team is multi-disciplinary with members from Pastoral Care, Caregiver Support, Holistic Nursing, Healing Touch, Volunteer Services and Human Resources.
Care Code provides educational services related to refocusing their mental and physical well-being through the use of:
- Meditation/breathing techniques/mindfulness.
- Guided imagery.
- Group support.
Care Code frequently rounds on units and departments within the hospital and off-site. Care Code also provides on-demand services for individual and/or teams who need additional support due to personal or professional concerns.
Please see our video resources for 1-10 minute coping strategies videos.
- Positive Mantras & Affirmations.
- Where Do You Seek Your Help.
- A Poem Prayer For You.
- A Prayer for Team Members Who May Be Struggling.
- Guided Imagery.
- Coherent Breathing.
- Breathing Exercise.
- Breathing Meditation: Let Go.
- Guided Gentle Meditation.
- Guided Meditation: Hope, Deeper Hope.
- Guided Mediation: Inner Wisdom.