On May 1, 2021, White Plains Hospital moved to Epic, a comprehensive electronic health record system that offers major benefits to patients and providers alike.
If you have not activated your MyChart account yet, you can do so by going to the MyChart log in page and following instructions to set up an account.
With MyChart, patients now have access to their health information 24/7 via the MyChart website or mobile app.
Patients now have the ability to:
- Schedule, reschedule or request appointments
- Complete PreCheck-In registration information up to 5 days before an appointment
- View labs and test results in rapid time, including COVID-19 results
- View and pay bills securely, including paperless billing
- Set up payment plans
- Update personal information, insurance and medical information
- Manage the healthcare of a dependent or family member through Proxy Access
MyChart is available in English and Spanish.