At White Plains Hospital, patients have access to the most advanced multiple sclerosis (MS) services for the diagnosis, treatment and support necessary for living a fulfilling life with MS. Through a multidisciplinary approach, our neurologists integrate knowledge of disease-modifying therapies and the treatment of symptoms, while paying attention to the emotional and social impact of the disease.
Services available include:
- Complete neurological diagnostics, evaluation and treatment by expert neurologists
- Imaging services by experienced neuroradiologists
- Comprehensive services in ophthalmology, psychology and pain management
- A full-time clinical care nurse
- Rehabilitation services
- Laboratory testing on site
- Counseling for newly-diagnosed and established patients
By addressing the needs of those living with MS through coordinated multi-disciplinary care—from medical, to psycho-social and rehabilitation services—White Plains Hospital has been designated as a partner in MS Care and Center for Comprehensive Care by the National MS Society.
Patients are seen at White Plains Hospital Medical & Wellness, 99 Business Park Drive in Armonk.
To learn more about the treatments provided by our neurologists, please visit White Plains Hospital Physician Associates.