The Behavioral Health Department at White Plains Hospital partners with St. Vincent's Hospital to offer a variety of outpatient mental health services utilizing a multidisciplinary team approach to treatment. Located in a newly renovated facility integrating behavioral health services with preventive and primary care, patients benefit from the combined skills and expertise of St. Vincent's psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, nurses, creative art therapists, and other mental health professionals specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health problems.
- Outpatient individual and group therapy sessions
- Medication prescribing and management
- Specialized treatment services for anxiety and phobia disorders
- Child and adolescent services
- Chemical dependency issues