White Plains Hospital strives to be the employer of choice and offer comprehensive benefit packages that are designed to meet the needs of today's workforce. Benefit offerings are reviewed annually to be certain that we are offering plans that have proven to be market leaders. Employee health and wellness is a key area of focus at the Hospital. We are committed to assisting employees to achieve optimal health, happy lives and safe work conditions.
To help answer any questions that you may have, we have created a direct Benefits & Wellness telephone and e-mail that you get your questions answered as quickly as possible.
Employee benefits and wellness telephone and email system
Please utilize the following e-mails to contact the Benefits Department with your questions/issues:
- All benefit (medical, dental, 403(b) etc.) related questions/issues: email@example.com.
- All absence management (FMLA, disability) related questions/issues: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder: To reach a member of the team, please contact ext. 2597 or 914.681.2597 and choose the appropriate option:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, etc.)
- Wellness programs
- Retirement programs
- Employee injury prevention program
- Employee virtual health
- Absence management (FMLA/disability)
- Voicemail for employee benefits
- All other HR-related inquiries
The offices of Human Resources and Benefits & Wellness are an embodiment of support, education and wellness for the entire Hospital community. Together, our team supports the goals of the organization through its commitment to attracting, sustaining and inspiring great individuals to ensure workplace excellence.
We are exceptional every day!
Benefits and wellness Q&A
If you are a full time or part-time employee budgeted to work 22.5 hours or more a week, you may participate in the health care plans. Coverage begins on the first day of the month following your start date.
You can also extend your coverage to your family, generally defined as your spouse or domestic partner and your children. Eligible children are covered to the end of the month in which they turn 26.
You and the Hospital share the cost of the medical and dental coverage you select. Your bi-weekly contributions are deducted from your paycheck on a before-tax basis.
Employees in Local 1199 are covered under a collective bargaining agreement and should refer to their respective contract for health care coverage information.
- Sick leave. Full-time and part time employees who have successfully completed the 6 month probationary period.
- Basic and supplemental STD. Full-time and part time employees after completing four weeks of service.
- Long-term disability. Full-time employees after completing six months of continuous full-time service.
- Basic life and AD&D insurance. Full-time employees after completing six months of service.
- Supplemental life insurance. Full-time and part-time employees as of date of hire. Coverage can also be extended to your spouse and eligible children.
All full-time and part-time employees budgeted to work 22.5 hours or more per week are eligible, however the benefits may differ by job classification and length of service. WPH offers generous paid time off to all full-time and part-time employees based on job classification and length of service.
All full-time and part-time employees are eligible to participate in WPH's financial security programs as of your date of hire. Eligibility for the Hospital contribution under the White Plains Hospital 403(b) Defined Contribution Program is upon completion of one year of service.*
*Employees in the Local 1199 collective bargaining unit are not eligible for the Hospital contribution.
Benefits and wellness contact information
Please contact the vendors below for more information.
Travelers Insurance Company
Automobile & homeowners insurance
Please call travelers for additional information.
2C Main Corridor
Nicole (x3027), Catalina (3028), J. (3029)
Become a member code: ac1221237