There's a lot to know and do to get ready for a successful surgery. We're here to help. The following information can help you prepare for a successful procedure and understand what to expect.
Complete pre-surgical testing
Your doctor may order tests before surgery.
Read our surgery guide
White Plains Hospital has created a detailed guide to help you prepare for surgery. The guide has extensive information, including:
- A pre-op checklist for patients
- Information about what to expect when you arrive for surgery, including where to go when you get to the Hospital
- Information about anesthesia and pain management
- An overview of the discharge process
- Infection prevention tips
- Contact information
- Billing information
Download the surgery guide (English)
Preparing for surgery video
Fill out pre-op forms
You may download the following pre-op forms and bring them to your appointment.