White Plains Hospital provides a variety of classes and education resources for new parents.
Virtual lactation support services are available for all pregnant and postpartum mothers. Through the WPH connect platform, we offer patients an opportunity to speak with a board-certified lactation consultant prior to delivery and/or after discharge.
To schedule an appointment, please call 914.681.2214.
Getting started is easy! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Go to injoyonline.com.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Set up your account by entering your first name, last name and email address.
- Enter/create a password.
- Enter password you created to confirm.
- Enter access redemption code: (this is a one-time use code) Understanding Breastfeeding eClass code: wphc702ecen; Understanding your newborn eClass wphc705ecen.
- Click VALIDATE.
- Check box next to "I Agree to the Terms & Conditions."
- Click COMPLETE.
- Be sure to bookmark this website for quicker access.
White Plains Hospital aims to ensure that all new mothers have the resources to achieve their breastfeeding goals. As part of our commitment, we have provided online breastfeeding education.
To access breastfeeding education online, please visit www.NewbornChannelNow.com. Use passcode 02964 and search "breastfeeding" or to view the "full library" and follow the prompt to find breastfeeding education.
In addition to the class, all expectant mothers have the opportunity to schedule a prenatal consultation with a Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
To schedule an appointment please call the White Plains Hospital Lactation Department at 914.681.2214.