White Plains Hospital offers advanced orthopedic care to patients across the metropolitan region. Whether the goal is to relieve pain or restore function, our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained experts use the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques to help return patients to their normal lifestyle as soon as possible.
Comprehensive orthopedic services
Patients choose White Plains Hospital for a complete range of superior orthopedic services, including highly specialized and advanced methods of joint replacement surgery (hip and knee), spinal surgery, sports medicine, foot and ankle surgery, and surgery of the hand.
In addition, White Plains Hospital offers interventional pain management that works in tandem with our orthopedic specialists to diagnose and treat pain disorders.
Other distinctive features of our program include:
- Orthopedic surgeons who trained at nationally renowned academic medical centers
- A nursing staff that is specially certified in orthopedic care
- Advanced radiology on-site services that provide rapid and expert diagnoses
- Innovative surgical suites designed for same-day orthopedic procedures at our new Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- State-of-the-art equipment, like the Mako® robotic arm, used for joint replacement surgery
- Physical therapists who are highly skilled in hands-on techniques and therapeutic exercise