At White Plains Hospital Center for Cancer Care, we realize that a cancer diagnosis can feel overwhelming. Knowing that a highly skilled team of oncology experts is there for you and your loved ones every step of the way can be reassuring.
Patients at our Center for Care receive the latest treatments from internationally-renowned experts in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Comprehensive cancer services
Something that sets the Hospital apart are the comprehensive services we offer. Our entire cancer program is designed to ensure that patients get the personalized care they need throughout their journey.
We offer a wide array of highly specialized treatments and programs in one convenient location. Our patients have access to:
- Advanced therapies, including the state-of-the-art diagnostic services and treatments, as well as cutting-edge clinical trials.
- World-class cancer doctors—such as medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and surgeons—who are among the best in their fields. Many of our physicians are uniquely trained in subspecialties of oncology, and many conduct advanced research clinical trials into cancer prevention and treatment.
- Additional specialty services, such as bone-marrow transplants and pediatric orthopedic oncology, through our partnership with Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Care.
- Care that encompasses the whole person. Many holistic therapies are available to complement conventional treatments. We also offer a wide range of support services for patients and families.
- Modern and comfortable facilities, including an infusion center that features private treatment bays, TVs and remote temperature controls.
Award-winning cancer care
Every member of the cancer team is dedicated to providing outstanding care for our patient and the Hospital's many accolades and prestigious accreditations reflect this commitment. We have been awarded:
- American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer Accredited Program (ACoS, CoC)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancer (NAPBC)
- National Accreditation Program for Rectal Cancer (NAPRC)
- CEO Gold Standard accreditation
- American College of Radiology- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
Learn more about our cancer services
For more information or to find a cancer doctor, please call 914.849.7500.