For less severe illnesses and injuries, the Hospital also offers an Urgent Care Center located at White Plains Hospital Medical & Wellness in Armonk, located 10 minutes away.
Patients visiting the Urgent Care Center have the benefit of emergency medicine trained physicians caring for them. Whether it’s an ear infection, strep throat or stitches, we treat a variety of minor emergencies.
- Walk-in treatment with shorter wait times
- On-site diagnostic imaging
- Treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries
- Rapid test results for strep and the flu
- Coordinated care with the White Plains Hospital Emergency Department.
Open weekdays, 3pm – 11pm and weekends 9am – 9 pm. Call 914-849-7999.
Click here to learn more about our comprehensive services offered at White Plains Hospital Medical & Wellness facility in Armonk.
In an emergency, always dial 911 first.