Skip to main content

Health library

Cerebral palsy: Where to go for more information

Several organizations can help you and your family manage cerebral palsy.

Your doctor, pediatrician or medical social worker will likely have information to help you and your family cope with cerebral palsy.

The following organizations may also be able to help:

United Cerebral Palsy. Visit their website.

March of Dimes. Visit their website for information or to find your local chapter.

Easterseals. Call 800.221.6827 or visit their website.

The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Call 800.352.9424 or visit their website.

Reviewed 3/16/2023

Related stories