For your breast health, you want excellent care without compromising comfort and convenience. The Breast Health Program at White Plains Hospital is unmatched in the region for high-quality breast screening and diagnostic services in a warm and nurturing atmosphere. Whether you visit us for routine exams or high-risk breast care, you’ll enjoy individualized attention that meets your unique clinical and personal needs.
The Breast Health Program at White Plains Hospital offers:
- A highly skilled clinical team with experience in the diagnosis and treatment of benign and cancerous breast conditions;
- Close surveillance, care and support for women who have an elevated risk of developing breast cancer;
- A complete range of screening and diagnostic breast imaging including 3D mammography, breast ultrasound and breast MRI;
- State-of-the art minimally invasive stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsy techniques to detect and diagnose breast diseases earlier;
- A multidisciplinary team approach to care in which experts in surgery, medical oncology, radiology, pathology, radiation oncology, plastic surgery, genetic counseling and other specialties collaborate to design a personalized plan of care for each patient;
- Access to ongoing clinical trials and information about new breast cancer treatment options through our alliance with the Montefiore Health System;
- Clinical nurse navigators who provide breast cancer patients with individualized and personalized care and serve as their liaison and advocate throughout their breast cancer journey; and
- Education and support services including complementary medicine and nutrition and lifestyle counseling.