“We want what is best for the patients, and in our minds putting multiple surgeons over that incision is what’s best.”
A team approach to lung cancer surgery; it’s just one example of care at White Plains Hospital that sets us apart from other programs. When highly-trained surgeons collaborate in the operating room, they can perform complex surgeries more quickly and more effectively to help improve patient outcomes. These experienced surgeons have studied at some of the top medical institutions and practiced at the best cardiothoracic programs and came here to build our award-winning program that performs the same life-saving procedures as large medical centers, but with patient-centered care and support. From diagnosis to treatment and long-term follow-up, our physicians are dedicated to delivering care that is truly exceptional, every day.
Expert lung cancer care, right here in Westchester.
- Board-certified thoracic surgeons who work together for the benefit of the patient
- A state-of-the-art lung cancer screening and nodule center for the latest in early detection and treatment
- Patients now have more options and local access to breakthrough clinical trials at White Plains Hospital
- Affiliation with the Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Care for additional access to highly specialized treatments
- Integrated multidisciplinary care for lung cancer and related conditions in one location
Have any questions? Call us: