Explore the Future
Over the past decade, White Plains Hospital has undergone the most substantial renovation and expansion of facilities of its entire history, creating a modern and comfortable healing environment for advanced care in the 21st century and beyond. Two major projects underway, a new Pediatric Center and a new Hospital Office Building, represent the next phase in this ongoing transformation to provide the highest quality of sophisticated, state-of-the-art care for our community, close to home.
Pediatric Center: A Special Space, Just for Children
The new 14,000 square foot advanced Pediatric Center at White Plains Hospital will feature an innovative model of care and enhanced amenities for patients and families. The Pediatric Center will be the only one of its kind in New York State, with a seamless connection of dedicated services for our youngest patients. The Pediatric Center will co-locate a pediatric emergency department and specially designed inpatient rooms in the same space. The pediatric emergency department will have its own entrance, children’s playroom and family waiting area, set apart from the busy activity of the adult emergency department. The pediatric center will be staffed with specially trained physicians, nurses and child-life specialists. In addition, our partnership with the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM) will enable seamless access to an even greater level of sub-specialty care when needed.
The project is expected to be complete in 2020.
COME GROW WITH US
Join us in making a difference in the lives of our smallest patients.
Hospital Office Building
An exciting new project is underway to enhance access to highly specialized, advanced outpatient care. A new 9-story, 252,000 square foot outpatient care facility is currently being constructed on the corner of Maple and Longview Avenues. This state-of-the-art facility will house many of the Hospital’s outpatient services, consolidating them under one roof and connecting to the main Hospital and Center for Cancer Care for optimum convenience.
Easy Access, Advanced Services & State-of-the-art Technology
Included in the new outpatient care pavilion will be:
- Ambulatory surgery and advanced procedure rooms, featuring the latest innovative equipment and state-of-the-art surgical technology
- Advanced radiology suites with sophisticated imaging technology
- Spacious office suites and comfortable waiting areas for the growing number of highly specialized physicians and surgeons on staff at White Plains Hospital
- A pedestrian walkway connecting the facility to both the main Hospital and the Center for Cancer Care for optimum convenience and seamless access to the Hospital’s full range of comprehensive services
- Abundant glass and open spaces using sustainable design and construction materials with energy saving technology.
This project is expected to be completed in 2021.
Westchester County Business Journal-White Plains Hospital Proposes Major Project May 3, 2018
Learn More About Our campus transformation