GIVING SOCIETIES AT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
Philanthropy has been a cornerstone of the Hospital’s success since the very beginning. Community support enhances our power to heal and makes a difference in the lives of our patients. We are exceedingly grateful to our many donors who partner with us to create a healthy and vibrant White Plains Hospital.
Generous individuals who support the Hospital through an annual gift of $1,893 or more, a cumulative contribution of $1 million or more, and/or pledge to make a planned gift such as a bequest, are included in one of our elite Giving Societies. These supporters are celebrated, recognized and invited to exclusive events throughout the year.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the White Plains Hospital Giving Societies or planned giving options, please contact the Foundation at (914) 849-GIVE or WPHFoundation@wphospital.org.
To make a qualifying gift today, please visit our donate page. Information on other ways to give can be found here.
The 1893 Society is named in honor of the Hospital’s founding year when it had just four rooms and a mission – to provide care for its community. This Giving Society recognizes individuals who give $1,893 to $9,999 annually to support the mission of White Plains Hospital. Supporters receive:
- Recognition on the White Plains Hospital Annual Donor Wall
- Acknowledgment in the White Plains Hospital Annual Report
- Subscription to Health Matters® (Hospital magazine)
- Invitations to select White Plains Hospital events and lectures
- Invitation to White Plains Hospital’s Annual Board of Directors Meeting and Reception
Named in honor of the Hospital’s community of doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals, volunteers and supporters who help our patients navigate their care, the Compass Circle recognizes individuals who give $10,000 to $99,999 annually to support the mission of White Plains Hospital. These supporters receive:
- All 1893 Society amenities
- Compass Program amenities, which include:
- Oversight of the logistics of Hospital visit(s)
- Complimentary parking passes
- Assistance scheduling appointments and tests
- Follow up call post discharge from a Compass Navigator
- Inclusion in Annual Donor Impact Report
The Chairman’s Circle is named in honor of leaders who have helped advance the Hospital’s mission of offering high quality, acute healthcare and preventive medical care to all people who live in, work in, or visit Westchester County and its surrounding areas. Individuals who give $100,000 or more annually to White Plains Hospital receive:
- All 1893 Society and Compass Circle amenities
- A naming opportunity commensurate with gift level for qualifying donations
- Name recognition on individual plaque on the White Plains Hospital Donor Legacy Wall
- Distinct recognition on White Plains Hospital Annual Donor Wall and in Annual Report
The active involvement and generous lifetime philanthropic commitment of the Founder’s Circle enables the Hospital to pursue its highest goals. The Founder’s Circle recognizes individuals who give $1,000,000 or more cumulatively throughout their lifetime to White Plains Hospital. Generous supporters in the Founder’s Circle receive:
- All 1893 Society, Compass Circle and Chairman’s Circle amenities
- Lifetime family membership in the Compass Program
The Legacy Society recognizes individuals who demonstrate their commitment to building a health care system for generations to come by naming White Plains Hospital in their will, living trust, retirement plan or other estate plan. Supporters receive:
- Invitation to an exclusive annual Legacy Society event
- Invitations to select Hospital events and lectures
To join the Legacy Society today, please contact us or complete this form.