White Plains Hospital continues to actively monitor the situation around coronavirus.
We are committed to providing our community with the very best healthcare possible right here, close to home.
In addition to unrestricted support of the COVID-19 Relief Fund, here is a brief snapshot of the Hospital’s growing list of urgent needs:
- $250,000 – ICU expansion to outfit additional units for critical patients (per ICU unit)
- $50,000 – Improvements to Emergency Department Testing and Screening
- $25,000 – Mobile Testing Facility
- $20,000 – Glidescope (for intubation)
- $12,000 – Daily cost for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- $10,000 – Disinfectant products
- $6,000 – Enovate Workstation on Wheels (WOW)
- $3,000 – TytoPro Telehealth Device, enabling remote physician care capabilities
- $2,700 – Spot Vital Signs Monitor, measuring pulse oximetry, blood pressure, and temp
- $1,000 – ASCOM Phone and Charger for wireless on-site communication
- $160 – IV Pole
- $50 – No Touch Thermometer
The impact of your generosity is profound. If you would like more information or details on how to make a wire transfer, please contact the Foundation Office and Megan McMullen at (914) 681-2261 or email@example.com
Thank you for supporting our Hospital during these unprecedented times.