The Westchester Orthopaedic Institute
Delivering Personalized Patient Care Each Step of the Way
The Westchester Orthopaedic Institute is a collaborative treatment organization developed by White Plains Hospital (WPH) and a highly-regarded group of Westchester-based orthopaedic surgeons. It provides a full range of orthopaedic surgical and non-surgical services to relieve pain and restore physical function. These include highly-specialized and advanced methods of joint replacement surgery, corrective spinal surgery, and the repair of athletic injuries. Every year, doctors at the Institute perform more hip and knee replacement procedures using minimally-invasive techniques at White Plains Hospital than at any other hospital in Westchester County.
Beginning with pre-operative education, continuing through surgery, and including post-operative physical therapy, the orthopaedic surgeons and other team members of the Westchester Orthopaedic Institute provide the complete range of superior orthopaedic care.
The distinctive features of the Westchester Orthopaedic Institute include:
- Orthopaedic surgeons trained at nationally-renown academic medical centers, offering comprehensive care in all areas of orthopaedic surgery
- Nursing staff specially certified in orthopaedic care
- Physical therapists, nutritionists and other specialists to treat each patient individually
- Leading-edge radiology services that provide rapid and expert diagnosis
- Advanced methods of post-surgical pain control
To see the pre-operative PowerPoint slide presentation on the joint replacement program, click here. Note that you can move through the presentation by clicking the page-down button on your keyboard, or you can just allow the presentation to play at its own pace.
For more information about orthopaedic surgery at White Plains Hospital, contact Karen Fon, RN, at 914-681-BONE (2663). To obtain the names of the Institute's orthopaedic surgeons, please call 914-681-1010.
Meet Paul Fragner, MD
Meet Rick Weinstein, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon