Researchers estimate that over 65,000 men and women in the United States will develop head and neck cancer in 2019. Do you know if you are at risk?
1. Do you smoke cigarettes, cigars, pipes or use
2. Do you consume alcohol frequently?
3. Do you have a history of excess sun exposure,
sun burning, sun poisoning?
4. Are you sexually active?
5. Have you ever been diagnosed with mono?
6. Are you over 40 years of age?
7. Do you have poor dental or oral care?
8. Is your nutrition poor?
9. Have you been diagnosed with reflux disease?
10. Do you have a weakened immune system?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a higher risk of developing a cancer of the head and/or neck.