White Plains Hospital
Enter on East Post Road, near corner of Davis Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
White Plains Hospital's Flanzer Center for Emergencies and Critical Care offers access to the latest technology and is equipped to treat patients with serious medical conditions and injuries, and also offers a "fast track" area for those whose needs are less urgent. In addition, the Hospital’s Designated Stroke Center provides rapid response for patients who arrive in the Emergency Department with symptoms of a stroke.
Patients should enter the Emergency Department directly from the entrance on East Post Road. Short-term parking is available in an adjacent lot for those who are dropping off patients.
The first floor of the Emergency Department is dedicated to care of trauma and serious emergencies, while the second floor houses the John & Maxine Bendheim Family Urgent Care Center, a fast-track unit to care for patients with less serious medical needs.
Specialized features of the Emergency Department include:
- More beds – an increase from 17 to 38, nearly all in private rooms
- The Kylie and Louis R. Cappelli Pediatric Emergency Center, designed specially for children
- Specialty treatment rooms for specific types of emergencies such as orthopedics and ob/gyn
- In-room registration at bedside
- Enhanced emergency preparedness capabilities