Make an Online Donation
We appreciate the loyal support from all of our friends...
Nursing Professional Development
At White Plains Hospital, we place great value on continuing education for nurses and we reward the pursuit of excellence.
- We offer tuition reimbursement to encourage and support our nurses in expanding their knowledge and skills.
- We offer on-site study groups and tuition reimbursement for specialty certification.
- We provide opportunities for our nurses to earn free contact hours using a variety of methods.
- Through our Clinical Ladder Program, we formally recognize and reward increasing levels of clinical expertise and commitment to patient care, White Plains Hospital and the nursing profession.
- All new nursing graduates, during the early phase of their orientation, are placed into a mentor program with an experienced nurse. Mentoring helps give new nurses the confidence, resources and skills they need to reach their potential. The program is a vehicle to develop the communication and leadership skills needed to maintain and enhance their careers.