Part of our circle of care includes educating and acting as a resource to the Westchester community with:
- Annual Screening Programs
- Neighborhood Health Fair
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- 24-Hour Cancer Information Hotline: 914-681-2034
- Cancer Education Lecture Series
- American Cancer Society Reach for Recovery Program
- Gilda’s Club of Westchester
- Tumor Board Conferences, a physician’s forum for case discussion
- Cancer Program Speakers Bureau
- Patient Education Programs developed to meet the specific needs of patients and family members
- Cancer Survivors’ Day, an uplifting celebration of life for cancer patients, their families and friends.
To find out more about our Community Cancer Education Programs, call 914-681-2701.